Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Who Am I

 I'm Yu Fukushima and I'm from Osaka in Japan. The city is Japan of second big city. There are many kinds of restaurant in Osaka so I like eating food. My most favorite restaurant is MEIGETSUKI . If you went there, you could eat unique Japanese food. My case, I often go there on my family's birthday because that restaurant makes us happy and give us flower on birthday.







Next, my hobby is travel. I've been to Australia, Korea, China, Thailand, Italy, UK, France and more. Among them, A country which I had a very good time is Italy. You know that I like eating food and there are many special Itarian food restaurant in Italy as a result I did gain weigh when I was in Italy but I recommend you guys to go to Italy. That all, my introduction!






Thank you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment