Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Just a Brazilian girl living at Tennesse World


My name is Claudia. I'm from Manaus- Amazonas, a big large state of Brazil (Amazon Rain Forest). I am married and  I have a beautiful daughter, her name is Camilla. I have under graduation in Forest Management  and I work at INPA- a National Institute of Research of wild life. Actually, I'm studying again for finalize mu PhD thesis. My study is about develop scenarios economics to "acai berry"  a superfluity that bring several benefits of health.  I am in USA for learning English an improve my knowledge. 

When I  don't studying, I like cooking, visit some friends, stay in home, watching movies and call to my parents and my husband to tell about the news things that I saw or I 'm living. I take a picture and records tiny videos for document my experience here.

In  moment, I don't have much time for to edit or show them. But, I'm going to prepare a short story and publish. I have a fan page  called ORGANICOS... QUANDO POSSIVEL! translate it, means Organics, when possible!  There is a space create for me  to post  about whole food and health life. So, my followings ask me to  show how I am living here.

 

https://www.facebook.com/Cl%C3%A1udia-Blair-Matos-1702673453324248/

No comments:

Post a Comment