Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Let me introduce my self.

Hello everyone !! This is Joanne :)
Today, let's talk about me:)
I am a student in ELI at University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
I came here 2 month ago. I'm from republic of Korea. 
I am one of member KSPO, which is Korea Sports Promotion Foundation.
My government supported our 15 members. I want to be a global sports leader, so I apply in this program and I came here. 
I love to listen to music and watch the sports game. Especially, I like to baseball and basketball. New information is, I also like football.

Let me introduce our KSPO members. We are related in Sports. Actually, 13 person was an Athlete and 2 person is sports administrators. We are different sports but same mind, that is love to sports!



My goal is, I want to learn about English and make a good relationship with other people. I can make a networking. It will be helpful for me, when I became a Global Sports Administrator. I want to be a Sports Marketer and sharing sports for people. I will do my best for my goal. 


2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I understand your goals completely and hope the ELI can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice! Go for it Joanne!

    ReplyDelete