Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I miss the Chontaduro

Hi, everyone I'm Ana Lucia but my friends call me Anita, i dont know why.I'm 18 years old, and I'm from Colombia a beautiful country, i think the thing  i miss more from my country is, first my family obviously and second the food, i love colombian food is awesome we have crazy kinds of fruits and vegetable like chontaduro my favorite fruit, is oranges and the taste is so weir i cant explain you but is delicious, in colombia we say is the fruit of love, i dont know why, but i love it, so i really dont care, we eat it with salt and honey, not all the people like this fruit in my country, actually is very weir but in my city Cali is super common because is a tropical fruit and Cali is in the pacific coast so is easy to find there, whatever i really miss that fruit so when i return to Colombia i going to eat chontaduro.

No comments:

Post a Comment