Wednesday, October 26, 2016

An excellent news about Panda!

Good News! 
Some Chinese scientists stated: Panda will not be endangered. Panda quit the ranks of endangered animals. Panda is a cute animal, it is China's national treasure. A few years ago, because of excessive human hunting, they become an endangered species. However, the scientists of China tell us that they are safe and growing now. The number of newborn pandas is increasing every year.


There is a new situation is that one of our scientist claim that he does not want pandas out of endangered list because it will let them endangered again. Because people will not try to protect them even if they are so cute and lovely. On the other hand, the wild weather will kill them, too. The reason is the panda that was fed by human can not live in the wild by itself. So, that is the most significant problem now. But I still hope this cute animal is being stronger everyday. Do you agree with me?

https://newsela.com/articles/pandas-endangered-status/id/22613/


4 comments:

  1. I noticed that this is Angela's blogging a moment I saw this by intuition because my friend loves animals so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. I love animals so much and I want to try my best to protect them!

      Delete
  2. I'm also worried that, if pandas are no longer endangered, they won't be protected.

    ReplyDelete