Friday, October 28, 2016

Healthy and Unhealthy Food: Cup Noodles

What did you eat today? Do you usually eat Cup Noodles? As you know, it's included lots of salt and oil. It's very useful to eat this when we don't have enough time. In general, it's very harmful for our health because of these reason. However,  Li (2016) insisted Nissin Foods USA is trying to reduce salt and this food is getting healthy. I ate this when I just came here because I thought I could eat Japanese taste. (Cup Noodles is from Japan.) Nevertheless, it was terrible due to less salt. Ramen needs salt and oil! If you eat these food everyday, it's a big problem, although once a month or half a year are probably okay. I think Japanese Light Cup Noodle which is sold in Japan has better taste than American one, so if you have a chance, I recommend to compare those.  


https://newsela.com/articles/cup-noodles-healthy/id/21710/

1 comment:

  1. I love ramen so much, but stopped eating it. I have read that the wax that preserves the noodles can cause cancer. I have also seen a video which shows that it takes 3 days to digest ramen! Thanks for sharing this article. Great use of in-text citation!

    ReplyDelete