Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My Life As Panni



Hi,


Sooooo my name is Panni. It's hard to spell my name so someone call me Panna someone call me Panda(don't use it :P ). I'm from Hungary and I'm a pretty loud girl. I'm just 19. I know I know! I look older but I'm just 19. :) If you see me on class or somewhere it's good but I think first you will hear me loud laugh. Sorry! I do love meet new people and go out all the times. I love partys, adventures, cook some food, bake, do sports, dance, or just have fun with others. I'm not a morning person so if you see me tired don't come to me because I hate peoples on morning!
Kidddddddddding! :P :D
I'm here in the USA because my dream is to live here. I need a citizenship so if you are a USA citizen please MARRY ME!!! :D
I love to learn new things about other cultures so if you want to teach me a Japanese sentence like

わたしは、あなたを愛しています
do it!
I came from Hungary which is not a big country but I think it's beautiful. Not HUNGRY. 
https://vine.co/u/1230648127699722240?mode=list ( watch the video).HungAry. :) Come to visit me when I'm at home. :) We love spicy foods, we have a lot of dessert and we love to be creative and do everything for our selves. Have a good day and remember you have nothing to lose!!!! <3 <3  







1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh...seriously! Why do you want to live here so much?

    Also, you should tell us more about Hungary! I didn't know spicy food was popular there.

    ReplyDelete