Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I'm Sukhee!!

Hi! My name is Sukhee Lee. I'm from South Korea, and my first language is Korean. Actually, my name's pronunciation is difficult to you all, so if you can't pronounce my name, it's okey. You can pronounce my name what is easy to you. My major is economic and philosophy. Somebody asks me why do you choose philosophy even though your main major is economic. I always answer I want to know about philosophy and philosopher, so I'm happy to study philosophy. I have a lot of hobby. For example, I like playing basketball, reading a book, drinking beer with my friends, watching movies or animations, and also I like dancing!! I have danced for 3 years, and My favorite type of dance is Hip-hop, so if you are interested in dance, please come and talk with me! But I live in Papper Mill where is west of school, so it is hard to talk with you after school. I live with my older sister who is UT student for master degree, and that picture is where I live. Finally, I want to enjoy this class with you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment