Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Korean Seafood Soup

 Did you have a dinner last night? What will you have for dinner today? I highly recommend you Haemul Jeongol which English name is Korean Seafood Stew.' In South Korea, it is the famous food for dinner or lunch. Specially, if you go to a Korean restaurant in South Korea, you can find it easily. It was a dish for royal families in the past. I want to introduce about it.
 Main ingrediant of it is sea food. It need various sea food such as mussels, crabs, clams,  squids, ear shells, and shrimps. In addition, main sauce is red pepper paste but you can cook with only salt.
 It has a deeper flavor if you cook a long time. It really tasty. When you taste just one time, you could know what I told. Please try it and tell me how it wonderful. Thank you.



http://cfile23.uf.tistory.com/image/25452543550FA79216D9CD
http://www.koreanbapsang.com/2016/02/haemul-jeongol-spicy-seafood-hot-pot.html

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to taste original one! When can I visit your restaurant to try it>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please serve this for me

    ReplyDelete