Wednesday, October 26, 2016

About me~



 Hello~ do you know about Rhythmic Gymnastics?? 

    

   Im an international judge of Rhythmic Gymnastics and my name is boyoung Kwon from Korea. Ive been working as an international judge for 10 years. And I was a gymnast and a coach. So I have a high understanding of Rhythmic Gymnastics in overall. In addition, I am a member of technical committees in Korea Gymnastics Association for a long time. I love sports and respect all players. If you want to know about Rhythmic Gymnastics, come to ELI and find me. My goal is to be a member of technical committee in FIG(International Gymnastics Federation). To achieve my goal, I have to improve my English skills. So that's why I came here in the U.S. I am good at Japanese language, because I went to Japan and studied for 10 months as a exchange student. But I am not fluent in English yet. I will study very hard as much I can. Also I want to have many experience in Knoxville such as cultural exchange, social activities, networking and professional knowledge about sports leadership etc. Thank you. 

in Chimney Top
(One of the best place in
 The Great Smoky Mountains)

No comments:

Post a Comment