Thursday, November 3, 2016

THE HAPPIEST PLACE IN THE WORD

Hi, today i want to talk about my country, about our culture. Colombia have a big culture, because we have  a mixture of different culture around the world. But our culture is characterized to be a happy culture. In fact according with studies we are the happiest country in the world. Thats awesome!!! also depends in what part of Colombia you are. The culture is diferent, in the coast the peoplE is so friendly they are so kind, in the center of Colombia, the people is more welcoming, but in my city Cali is ubicated close to the coast but close to the center to, we are party people, always we need to celebrate something, bad or good, doesnt matter we always make a party and i think thats great because dont let you feel sad never.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~~Ana~~I didn't know that Colombia is the happiest country in the world. It's awesome! So that's why you are always happy!❤️

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very interesting. When I was younger, I always heard Colombia was dangerous because of FARC. But I guess that is not true any more. But, all my Colombian students are always happy, so this makes sense.

    ReplyDelete