Wednesday, November 2, 2016

About my favorite thing and people!!!

Hi! Today, I'm talking about Hip-Hop dance of Korea!! Actually, Hip-hop is specific culture of America (especially black people), but it has affected to whole world very strong. Korea is one of the country which is affected. So if I talk about Korean Hip-Hop, I have to talk about history how to be affected, but it is not interesting. So I will introduce my favorite Hip-Hop dancer in Korea!!
His name is J-black, and he is one of the famous Korean dancer. I'm really really big fan of him. And also, I was his student before I came the U.S. Yes he was my teacher!!
This link is his dance video. This video made me insane when I watched this at first time!! 
If you watched this video, you could know about his style of dance. Yes!! he is very powerful dancer and he has unique style. But he is the Two-face like Harvey Dent because he also has totally different style of dance!! Because of this point, I like him more. But, today, I'm not talking about this. I'll talk about this later!!

So, the reason why I'm talking about him is that I want to introduce Korean Hip-Hop scenes to people who don't know about Korean Hip-Hop scenes!! Even Korean who is not dancer don't know about Hip-Hop scenes. So I will introduce some artist of Korean Hip-Hop dancer sometimes.

1 comment: