Friday, November 4, 2016

Sugar Drinks

When you are thirsty, what kind of drinks do you usually have? Some students like carbonated drinks like Coke. However, according to Healy (2016), these beverages are contained much sugar, and too much soda might cause diabetes. Have you ever seen pictures like this? This picture shows how much sugar is contained in juice. You will be shocked after you see this. Every soda and juice contain these lots of sugar. I know juice is tasty, but taking too much sugar is harmful for your health. I recommend to drink tea or water to maintain your healthy body and avoid diabetes.


1 comment:

  1. Wow. I knew juices were sugary, but I hadn't realized they were that sugary! I usually mix water with my juice to cut the sweetness, but, typically, I drink tea, coffee, water, and kombucha - all of which I think are pretty healthy.

    ReplyDelete