Thursday, February 11, 2016

Special Ways To Eat Fruits


Today I see the news that is not an event it is a special way to eat fruits. I never saw this kind of way to eat; it looks like an amazing way! Although I think it looks not very delicious, I still want to taste these fruits that they were cooked in their special ways.

Firstly, it is sugarcane. If we eat them directly, it is very complicated. Thus, It is one of the reasons I don’t like eat them. However, if we boil sugarcane and also add some pile of pears, water chestnut into the water with some sugar, we can drink them like a drink or canned fruit after 40 minutes. It is healthier we cook them at home than a supermarket. This way may very normal, but next way it must very special. At least, I never saw it.
Image result for 水煮甘蔗Image result for water chestnut
Secondly, it is a pineapple. I also don’t like to eat it, because it tastes not sweet. Let me tell you the way to cook. First, we should cut the pineapple in half. And then, in the middle of the pineapple, we need to dig a hole and put some black glutinous rice and red dates. Of course, it can follow the flavor that you like, so you can put anything as long as you like it. In the end, we need to steam them more than one hour until you can smell it. After cook, this fruit not only the pineapple, but also it is a delicious dish and it is good for your stomach and spleen and also you will no longer worry about pineapple allergy.

Image result for 菠萝蒸饭Image result for 菠萝蒸饭
Through these ways to eat sugarcane and pineapple, it’s much more nutrition than before. If you like, you can try to cook them.

1 comment:

  1. I was very surprised to read that you think pineapple is not sweet. I think it is very sweet. And I've never heard of a pineapple allergy. Interesting.

    Grammar notes are here: http://genius.it/elivoices.blogspot.com/2016/02/special-ways-to-eat-fruits.html

    ReplyDelete