Friday, February 12, 2016

Some reasons or causes of a bad childhood




During the ice skating time, I had been concerned about my next blog is going to be about. Hopefully, I had met with Mr. Terry and I began to talk. When he had told me that he has studied psychology, I decided that the next victim, sorry person who has to interview had to be him. The source of this blog is about the interview and what I found in the internet.

The importance of the first three years in a child are very important. So parents have to take care of them kids. In other words, early background is the base for how are they going to be in the future. However, in fact, it is not what some kids received. Some of them has been abused or neglected, which means suffering a lack of proper care. As a result of this causes, when they are teenager most of them have a bad behavior and are involved in many problems like selling or consuming drugs, stealing, or other bad things. So he have to attend to schools for troubled teens or reform schools, where I think Mr. Terry had worked before. 
Add caption



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your hard work in making this blog post and interviewing Mr. Terry. What is the best way to raise children then? How can we make sure they turn out to be good people?

    See some grammar notes here: http://genius.it/8671314/elivoices.blogspot.com/2016/02/some-reasons-or-causes-of-bad-childhood.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Anthony. Sorry for the late response and thank you for your grammar notes that help me to improve. According to your questions, any of these few articles that I’ve read say that the best way to raise children is this. Neither warranty that they will be good people. But according to the interview and what I found in internet, if we give to our kids a good first three years, it will reduce the probability that they will be bad people.

      Delete
  2. You rely on interviews for your blog posts. Do you have degree in the field of communication or similar to that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late response. I don’t have degree in communication but I have a degree in business management. Thanks for ask. =)

      Delete
  3. Sorry for the late response. I don’t have degree in communication but I have a degree in business management. Thanks for ask. =)

    ReplyDelete