Monday, February 8, 2016

Are you vegetarian?


Do you think vegetarians are healthy or unhealthy?

Do you think vegetarians are healthier than people who aren't vegetarians? Absolutely, I respect their choices. My family talked about it last night. So I'm wondering about others' thinking.It's just my view about vegetarians. If I'm a vegetarian, I will be unhealthy and unhappy. I have two reasons that I think vegetarians are unhealthy and unhappy. To begin with, lack of  nutrition makes people unhealthy. If people want to keep their health, they need to have enough nutritions and proper exercises. But in case of vegetarians, they don't eat proteins or nutritions that can obtained by eating meat. I think some proteins that come from beens are not enough. For instance, there are two peple in fitness center. One is vegetarian and another is meat eater. And they exercise same time and same things. Difference between them is only diet. Who is more healthy? One who exercised with proper protein or another who exercised with no protein? I think previous one is more healthy. Another reason why I think vegetarians are unhealthier than people who eat meat is eating meat makes me feel happy. It's not that bread and vegetables are not delicious but I think meats are more delicious than vegetables. And also, I'm happy when I eat meat. For example, when I eat chicken, I feel happiness and it is very good. When I eat vegetables, It is fresh and I can feel it is very healthy for me but it's taste is terrible. Therefore, I agree with meat eatersare more healthy and more happy than vegeterians.

4 comments:

  1. You have a very interesting post. You said you think the vegetarian is unhealthy, but you never explained why. So, why do you think that?

    Also, here are two grammar comments: http://genius.it/elivoices.blogspot.com/2016/02/are-you-vegetarian.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that is the case, don't you think vegetarians would be happier because they are saving a life of an innocent animal?

    In our country, people says, "We become, what we eat." What do you think about this?;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Lol ! I was expecting this question! Most of them not but It's up to them. I am a non-vegetarian because I can't control my taste buds (I am trying though) but my sister is vegetarian because she believes we shouldn't kill any animal for our pleasure.

    ReplyDelete