Thursday, February 11, 2016

An interview about superbowl

When I heard that most of my floormates were talking about the superbowl, I was interesting to know much more about it. So I decided that my next blog will be about superbowl, for this I interview again my roommate. So this information is based in an interview that I made to him. First of all, the match is between the two best teams of the season: Denver Broncos (Colorado) and Carolina Panthers (North Carolina). (I also asked about Tennessee Titans, but he told me that they are almost at the last position of the season, because they lost almost every game…). Second, during the game, we can see many entertainment like advertisements, but the most important is the half time show, which is a show where many famous artist performance. Finally, the game is played in four hours. When I heard that I was very surprised, because the average of the soccer game last one hour and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment