Thursday, February 11, 2016

Jack Black appeared korean TV show

 When i was university student i was stage actor.I had a 3 drama and 10 join a film. I like a watch the movie and drama in stage. my favorite movie actor is Jack Black. his acting is wonderful and very funny.I have seen any Jack Black movies .especially my no.1 jack's movie is "School of Rock". that's awsome! Last month Jack Black was appesranced in korean TV show. show name is infinity challenge.show since 2006, infinity challenge have had with a famous person in the world. movie star and sports player many kind of famous person join in infinity challenge. Jack Black is not comedian but his talking acting is funny.Jack black make a happy for us. Jack black is highly paid actor but he received a no appearance fee. infinity challenge with Jack Black it was awsome and very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment