Friday, October 21, 2016

ABOUT ME

I am Mela, this is my nick name from Marianela.
I'm from Ecuador. My country is full of beautiful mountain scenery, peaceful beaches that  are warm year round also  the Amazon jungle is unique an amazing and The Galapagos Islands is our pride because of  endemic species. There  are  studies by the scientific Charles Darwin and  his observation developed  the theory of evolution of species. en.m.wikipedia.or
I love traveling. I have visited many countries and I have been in for continents.
Actually I am living here to learn English  fluent and have a nice experience at East Tennessee lifestyle by delighting of all indoor and outdoor sports and delicious food.
I am amazed for facilities that the UT offer, i am going to take advantage of all.
For this weekend I am going to the free football game.

Enjoy
Image result for galapagos islands pictures wildlife

No comments:

Post a Comment