Monday, October 17, 2016

Hello, fellas this is Dohyun from South Korea.

Introducing myself

    Hi, This is Dohyun from South Korea, I have been living in Knoxville, Tennessee about three months. I am here for the purpose of improving my English skills and leadership skills in global sports as well. I used to play rugby while I was in high-school and also in college. I spend most of my time here playing rugby and studying English. I am going to work on improving my English in the upcoming semesters. I hope that I will become a fluent English speaker at the end of my time here.

5 comments:

  1. I do think you will be an outstanding English speaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get your goals! My good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get your goals! My good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's have a great time with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great time here.

    ReplyDelete