Monday, October 17, 2016

David ByeongUn Kim!

So nice meeting you guys all at 107 writing class!
This is David ByeongUn  Kim.
I am from South Korea and it's been two months since I arrived in the US.
I took a previous semester and this is my second semester of ELI.
The reason why I am studying English is because I really like English. It is really fun to learn new things about English, and awesome to have good conversation with people from different countries in English.
I am really looking forward to studying and learning many things at this class together!

Oh, I really like working out, so I often go to the gym, TRECS. If you also like it, we can do that together!

So good to take this class with you together! Go for it! :)



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same goals! Just do it! Hope you can get your goals, too!

    ReplyDelete