Monday, October 17, 2016

Who am I?

 This is Allen who is from South Korea. The keywords representative of me are diving, sports psychology, and living in Tunisia. I was a national member in diving, so I could travel several countries around the world. It let me have desire to learn about English. As I was an athlete, I started having interest improving the performance, and I thought psychological aspects are one the important part of it. So, I decided to learn more about it at graduate school. Last, I lived in Tunisia, which is located in North Africa, for two years as a volunteer teaching how to swim for local children. The experience allowed me to know how to communicate with others who have different backgrounds. Now, I've been in knoxville in the U.S. to learn English to broaden not only knowledge but my perspectives.

http://www.counsilmanhunsaker.com/projects/st-peters-rec-plex/   

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you lived in Tunisia! Very cool. Did you learn any Arabic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I've learned Tunisian Arabic and French a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this picture.

    ReplyDelete