Monday, October 17, 2016

introduce

Hi, everyone!
My name is Yuexing and also can call me Cindy. I come from the eastern of China. I like to travel with parents or friends and also really be happy to know something about the local culture. Also, I really enjoy playing the piano in my spare time because I think it is a good way to relax. After here, I need to go to UT to study Social Science, which is really interesting major for me. All in all,  I feel happy to know and stay with you guys in this term in Writing class.
I come from here !!!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go vols! Enjoy our studying time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zhejiang is a good city, I have many friends from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, now including me. Nice to see you.

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad to take same classes with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to take same classes with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Social Science isn't really a major. Anthropology, sociology, psychology, etc... these are the social sciences. Which one do you want to study?

    ReplyDelete