Thursday, February 4, 2016

My favorite sport

 My favorite sport is soccer because soccer is fun , dynamic, and teamwork. First of all soccer is very fun .when i was young i was very short. nobody doesn't want a join with me. I'm not fast and energy.my position always defender.although i'm defender i do best myself. soccer is paly fun also wachting too.In addition to play soccer is fun. another reason why soccer is my favorite is because soccer is dynamic.In europe leage has a star player and leage is wonderful. players skill is good and make a great goal.and very fast and energy.audience will be crazy. Fanal reason is soccer had a teamwork.I'm a leader of social soccer team in korea. team name is PRS. PRS means PASS RUN &SHOOT. I made it our team name. I like a teamwork play. which make a spilit and freindship.i want a go back to korea and paly soccer with my team members as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog post. What skills does a defender need?

    ReplyDelete