Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Major Of University

As the development of society, many universities have various kinds of major. So, as the future freshman, choosing a right major is very important for us. How to choose a right major depend on our     interests and advantages. I would like to choose the Business major. There are several reasons for me to choose this reason. First, I think this major is very popular, so many people choose this major due to it is benefit for our future job. The second reason why i choose this major because i want to become a businessman after i graduated from the university, so i must choose a major related my dream. The last reason why i choose this major because i think it is not so difficult for me, so i need not study very hard for my major. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you chose a good major. However, I don't think it will be "easy" like you say - all majors demand hard work!

    ReplyDelete