Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sports

Nowadays, many people are facing various kinds of healthy problems. Because they spend a lot of time on studying or working and ignore the health. In my opinion, sporting is the good ways to keep fit. I like various kind of sports, such as badminton, soccer, running. Sporting has became a part of my life. Before i came to American, i always play soccer with my high school classmates. We can achieve health and pleasure when we play soccer. I like playing badminton most and i am good at it. Badminton without the limit of the space and the amount of people. We just need a small place and two people. So, we can play it at anytime and anyplace. Swimming is also benefit for our health, when i was young, my father always take me to the swimming pool and teach me how to swim. So, I can able to swim alone when i was young.           

No comments:

Post a Comment