Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Fencing

I was a fencer. maybe some people know and some people don't know what is fencing. Fencing is sword fighting. Long time a go people used sword. Because they always survived. But these days it is sport. When I was middle school student, i saw the fencing club in our middle school. I want to learn fencing so I enjoyed that. I really loved and enjoyed it. I attended Asian Junior and Cadet Fencing Championship 2 times. I got team and individual Brozen medals. 2013 I retired fencing. Because I had surgery my knee. I was transplanted cruciate ligament and knee cartilage. Doctor said "you will not exercise too much and terribly. But i came here and i found fencing club, so some times I go to there and fenced together. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you was a fencer. I wanna watch your playing.

    ReplyDelete