Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The best dinner with a different cultur



 Today I went to the best dinner ever in my life!
Three Japanese boy invited me to eat ramen with them and they cooked the food for me.
First time I was scared because the boys in my country cannot cook.
But it was amazing. It was the first time ever when I did nothing on a dinner.
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!
NOTHING!!!
They said no, you don't have to do anything just sit down and enjoy!
I was like, these boys are aliens! :)
It was very wired for me because in my country the women cook and server the food and wash the dishes. Okey some man do too but you have to be lucky to have boyfriend or a husband like this.
I have to tell that, IT WAS AN AWESOME FELLING, but also a little bit embarrassing.
We are friends and they do food for me?! I LOVE IT!!.
The funny part was when we started to eat the ramen. They eat ramen in a different way. Yes I tried to copy them but I'm not Japanese so please don't ask them how did worked for me.
The food is a different thing in every culture and it was fun to try out how the eat ramen.

I will keep practice because I want to go to Japan and I don't want to be a wired tourist who cannot eat ramen in a right way.
So thank you to Ryota, Yusaku, and Taichi for the food and for a good night!!!


2 comments: