Monday, November 14, 2016

Do you like small towns or big cities

    Do you like you hometown? Are you happy there? Maybe most people like their hometown, but many young people like go to big cities.They choose big cities like New York, Boston, and Chicago. Of course, the big city attracts young people. Big cities have great museums, restaurants, and movie theaters. There are a lot of jobs here too. Most of the older people like small town. The air of small towns is cleaner than the air of big cities, and small towns traffic unobstructed. And the small town is very quiet for the elderly to live. I prefer small towns, I like quiet and I do not like the crowded traffic. What about you? Do you like small town or cities?

1 comment:

  1. I like both! Knoxville is a small city, not a big city and not a small town. It's a good size, although I wish it were more pedestrian friendly - I hate driving everywhere!

    ReplyDelete