Wednesday, November 9, 2016

What you should do when you feel homesick?




              Last weekend I was so confused about what I'm doing here right now. I felt myself a little

bit depressed because I talked with my friends and they doesn't understand what is going on with me

right now. They said "Panni you made your dreams come true. You are on the right place! You did it!

Everything is good!" True! We all made it but homesick is a different thing when you can not control

your feelings. You will cry on Mr. Howard solders because you had a bad grade on your test, and

after that you will go to the restroom and cry like a baby for your mother you will feel yourself worst

then ever. It can happen with everyone. To connect to my magazine theme I have to talk about the

culture. So being at an other place it's hard. It's a culture shock. You cannot eat your favorite food,

you cannot go out with your old friends make a picnic or just drink and you can not hug you sister

everyday after you went home from school. These are hard things and every culture is different. We

have to learn new things about new cultures and new people which is really hard and make you sick,

home sick or physically sick. But I have some good news. We have some solution for the home sick -

culture sick problem.

Tips if you feel sad, depressed, or homesick:

- Go and if your roommate is not at home get naked! (you can skip this)

- Go on your laptop and search some rally sad video. Like when the army people come home and surprising their family. (it's really emotional)

- Cry, cry, cry.

- If you cried enough let's watch some NIKE just do it video. We need some motivation!

- Done with NIKE? Go and take a hot shower or bath and listen music read some book or sing as loud as you can. Just think for yourself not for others. Be selfish for a day.

- Dress up and go for a walk(with your new friends or alone) and if you see a good picture of a food or you see a dress just go to the store or a restaurant and buy it for yourself.

That's all you can do! Do what ever you want and don't worry about other people's opinion. This is all what you can do to survive the new culture where you are the new guy!


Have a nice day and don't be sad! Let's be naked! :P





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these very personal feelings. Being homesick is common - there is nothing wrong with you. Following your tips seems like a good idea. I hope that I can be of some help, and I hope writing about this can help you a little bit, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teacher :) this comment made me happy :)

      Delete