Wednesday, November 9, 2016

What is your Soul food??

Do you have soul food?? Actually 'Soul food' is a food of southern style in the U.S. But in Korea use different. Soul food means if you eat soul food, you can remember about memory that is related on food. Also it is stuff what you really really love, not just like it. I have!! My soul food is Sam-gyup-sal!! It is pork belly which isn't cooked. So I, actually almost of Korean, eat like this.
First, grill it with vegetable, especially Kim-chi. Second, if it was well cooked, picked the meat up and wrapped in lettuce with vegetables. Third, you should eat deliciously!!
The reason why it is my soul food is that my family also like it. If we have events which is worthy of congratulations, always eat Sam-gyup-sal together.
For these reason, Sam-gyup-sal is my soul food. So what is your Soul food?? I want to know!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so hungry!! I wanna eat Sam-gyup-sal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that was called soul food. How do you say it in Korean?
    I love samyeopsal, but my favorite food, my soul food, is sseng galbi - just beef, not spices. It is so delicious.

    ReplyDelete