Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Christmas without snow !!

     My last weekend was so quiet. I didn’t go anywhere and I did my homework. Also I had my own time to plan my winter vacation trip with my family. It is not first time planning to travel in the U.S., but as always, I was happy to plan my trip.

     I’m going to Disney World in Orlando for Christmas. I’ve never had a summer Christmas before. So I’m very excited it. Many people will visit there and it will be crowded. I can not imagine Christmas without snow, but I believe this will be a good memory for me and my family.



 
     If you do not have a Christmas or winter vacation plan yet, please plan before December. Because in December, prices will be expensive, and good places will not be able to book.   

http://www.makalius.lt/kelioniu-idejos/naujieji-disneilende/

No comments:

Post a Comment