Thursday, January 21, 2016

intruduce my self

Hi. let me introduce my self.
My name is Je dong Kim and my English name is JD. I'm from S.korea and I was windsurfer , I had windsurfing coach in high school for 3 years. when I 15 years old my mother recommended windsurfing to me. that time I don't want a learn windsurfing, but now I felt I was so lucky. windsurfing is a part of my life. my under major is business and physical education , and my master major is sports psychology and sport coaching.
I'm activity and open minded , my favorite is watch the movie and play the guitar. I have been in U.S.A for 6 month. I'm studying in UT English language institute also study in sports management college .I need a improve my English skill and than i'm going to Ph.d study. nice to meet you all classmate.! 

3 comments:

  1. It's good that you are a windsurfer. I recommend you to come to South America, as I said, We have good waves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good about surfing. Nice to meet you ^^

    ReplyDelete