Thursday, January 21, 2016

Anthony's Introduction

Sakai, Osaka, Japan
My name is Anthony and I am from many places. I was born in New York and raised in Florida in the United States. In 2007, I moved to South Korea for two years. Then, I moved to Japan for six months. Then, I moved back to Korea for 4 more years. Now, I live in Knoxville, Tennessee, in the United States once again.

I enjoy travelling, languages, and learning, especially about other cultures. I have visited many countries, but the list of countries I haven't visited is very long. I can only speak English, but I have studied French, Korean and Polish. I want to study German and Esperanto, but, unfortunately, I don't have the time.

If you want to know about American culture or about languages and linguistics, please ask me!

2 comments: