Thursday, January 21, 2016

INTRODUCING MYSELF

Hi. My full name is Julio Justo. I'm from South America. I like to meet new people. I would like to know about new cultures. I speak Spanish. So if somebody want know about South America Culture, food, learn about Spanish, or whatever, just find me and let me know, I will be happy to help you. I'm friendly. In Peru, where I come from, most of the people like surfing. So also, I know how to surf. We have beautiful beaches and good waves

. I also studied business management, because I like to work with people and help them to accomplish their goals.

Best regards.

3 comments:

  1. hi Julio! do you life surfing? let's surf together~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. It will be a pleasure to surf with you. You just let me know when you come to Peru.

    ReplyDelete