Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hello everybody?

    It's me Uyangaa Uuganbayar. Today I would like to talk about my country's food culture. My country has different food culture.
     For example: Korea, Chinese,and  Japanese eat most of the veggies but my country usually eat meat. We like to eat beef, sheep meat, goat meat, camel meat, and horse meat. We mostly eat horse meat in winter time. Also people who lives in the dessert eat camel meat mostly. Let me show some of foods photo. 

 This is buuz. We made meat and flour. It'so delicious. Mostly we made this one any holidays.





This is huushuur.  We made meat and flour too. But taste is different                                                       from buuz


This is Horhog. This is so delicous too. We made this one meat, veggies and stones. We cooked long time.




No comments:

Post a Comment