Wednesday, July 20, 2016


           I will be at The University of Tennessee until July 30 and I would like to do a lot of things. First, I would like to go to Nashville because the people have told me that Nashville is so beautiful. The second thing, I would like taking a lot of photos around the University because I think it is amazing. The third thing, I would like to meet a famous national park in Tennessee called "Smoky Mountains". This National Park is world renowned for its diversity of plants and animal life, the beauty of its ancient mountains. This is America's most visited national park. Finally, I would like taking few minutes to think about this experience and what I want to my future. 

 A log cabin in a clearing in the forest, surrounded by fall colors.
(Smoky Mountains image)

1 comment:

  1. These are all very good things to see. Will you get a chance to go to Nashville?

    ReplyDelete