Friday, July 22, 2016

First term in ELI

               I like studying in ELI more than I thought. I like the way the teacher teach us and also about the books. The teacher teach us many thing the books don't have : native langue, a little trick in grammar, rule to writing in English, and so on.The books is clearly and good. I just don't like walk from ELI 1 to Melrose because it so far. However, the new ELI almost done, this issue will be fix soon. I can't wait to see new ELI. It may prettier and bigger than the old ELI.
               I want to come Nashville. I want to come Knoxville's festival. I want to try several restaurant with traditional meal around the world: Mexico, Thailand, Korea, Japan, and so on. I want to learn more about English.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have enjoyed your time here. There are so many delicious foods for you to try, and I hope you do.

    ReplyDelete