Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Talking about me.

A short history of my life.

My name is Gustavo Gutierrez Gonzalez. Im from Mexico, Mexico City in deed. Im 26 years, Im on the bloom of my life.
Im finishing my mayor in Industrial Engineering at UNAM, it is too hard, but at the same time its very interesting and funny. I like to go to fish with my father and go to the beach only to spend a lot of time doing nothing.I like to go to the movies and eat a lot of candy, prefer go in mornings cause there's no people, I like to see the movie without distractions, sometimes I take any friend to see a movie with me.One of my hobbies is the forge, I love the steel at shinning red and makes it as I want, give to the piece the shape that I want.I like to relax taking a coffee or beer, listen old music and smoke a cigarette after a hard day.My father is an Industrial Mechanic at a factory of boxes and my mother is a nurse. I have two brothers living with their wifes and childrens.
  

                                       




2 comments:

  1. So you like to do blacksmithing? What kinds of things have you made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some chisels, knifes, and weird things that doesnt Works xD

    ReplyDelete