Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Will you sell your dream for money?

Hi everyone, today I will talk about a part of live that everybody have been through - find out which major you want to study

I'm 19 years old so I feel nervous about my future. What major I going to study? Which major good for me or good for my lives? I didn't choose yet because I have a lot of choices. Some people advised me to choose the major which has good money and easy to find a job. But another people told me " Follow Your Dream " and " Do What You Love, Love What You Do".

It very hard to choose the side because a both side are good in different ways.
 If you choose a first side, you won't be afraid about job. You will find a job when you graduate and then work for them with good money. You won't worry about finance - one of the most important things in live. But if you don't like that major, you will go to work everyday with boring face and tired mind. Everyday you work without your dreams, you just work like a robot - do what they say and go home to sleep. So, even you have car and home, your live won't be completely. 
If you follow your heart and you learn major what you love, nobody can sure about you have a job. You will worry about this all time. If you are unlucky, you won't have job. And then you need to throw your dream away and start other job. Your education will be useless in this case, you will waste your money, your time for old major. And if you are lucky, you can find a job. You will live happily all your live because you live with your dream. Everyday you will go to work with enthusiasm.

I has to thinking about it every day. And I didn't know what I should choose. I'm didn't trust myself. How about you? 

4 comments:

  1. For a major, my advice is to double major! Choose a major in something you love and choose a major that can get you a good job. Eventually, you will be able to combine the two and do what you love while living a successful life. If what you love will not bring you material security, then it is probably not a good option. But, if it can provide food, clothing shelter, and good experiences, then it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tks for your advice. I will think about you say. Tks you again

      Delete
  2. If we take a lot of time for work, we won't be relax in life and wear pretty clothing to go out.

    ReplyDelete