Thursday, June 23, 2016

My experience in Chicago

Have you been in Chicago before? If you have time to take a vacation, you should visit there one time in the summer time. I had lived there when I came to the US. It's nice in there. They called "Windy City", every day you can feel little cool. If the winter comes, you can not imagine how cold is there. Actually, when I got out my home, I had worn four sweaters. It's very cold there. It said that is a good place to visit, but it is not a good to live. One time I took the train. While I was standing to wait for the train, I saw it was coming, but it was not the train I need. It went over me, and all of the snow came all of my body. It was terrible and super cold, but that's my experience. I will remember it forever. Probably in this September, I am going to visit Chicago again.

1 comment:

  1. Is the weather cold in September? Why are you visiting during that month?

    ReplyDelete