Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Guns - big problems in America

When I was a child, I just saw a guns in video games or movies. I thought guns just in imagined world, it weren't in a real live because guns very dangerous weapon. My country and almost Asia countries haven't guns on their law, just special polices have it. I thought every country same.  When I grew up, I read a lot of gun shooting in America that have made me surprisingly. I always aks "how could the government let the people have a guns?". Why a lot of accidents have been happend but the government didn't change the law? Why?. And then I have looking for more information about guns issue, I realized that not easy to fix or change the guns's law. Because some people support have a guns and a lot of military companies support too, the government couldn't stop their. I have wanted to know more about this issue and how to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment