Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Gatlinburg is awesome

This evening, me and my family go to Gatlinburg Smoky mountain. Wow, it is awesome place ever. I saw a lot of trees and mountains and small stream. It make me feel free and peaceful, it helped me throw out the stress. I stopped and take some picture with my grandma in front of big mountain. I love this place. If I have a car, I will go this place again and again. My ant said " Gatlinburg will more beautiful if you go on fall. Every tree leaf will turn into yellow and red". I want to see Gatlinburg in fall. Because I didn't have time, I didn't reach the top of Smoky mountain. I will reach the top next time. Sure.

2 comments:

  1. You must have went to "Clingman's Dome". That is the top of the Smoky Mountains. It is very beautiful. I recommend trying tubing at River Rat. It's very fun and very beautiful. http://smokymtnriverrat.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, I very appropriate to know that. Tks so much

      Delete