Friday, February 19, 2016

Kotatsu

       In our life, lots of people like collecting some creative, convenient or meaningful objects. For example, my uncle who likes collecting some antiques especially some chairs. He collected many kinds of chairs and put in a separate room. I didn’t take the photos before, so I found some chairs that are similar to them from the internet. My uncle also collected other objects like the old money, book, clothes, stones, amber and so on. One hand, he likes these antique. On the other hand, he needed to sell them and earn money.
Image result for old chairs in China


       Today, I saw an interesting and creative object that called Kotatsu. This is a desk and also a heater. Actually, it is a special bed. If you have this one, you can have the meal, read books and play the computer and so forth. Everything you can do at this desk and do not afraid of cold at home. It is very suitable for lazy people or some small animals like cats. In a word, there are also some interesting objects that created by someone. I like to see their crazy products and it is convenient for us. Like this desk. 

1 comment:

  1. Kotatsu are from Japan. They are very common. I had one when I lived there. They are NOT for lazy people. They are for people who spend a lot of time sitting on the floor. Very cool!

    Here are some grammar notes: http://genius.it/elivoices.blogspot.com/2016/02/kotatsu.html

    P.S. Your images don't work!

    ReplyDelete