Monday, January 23, 2017

Introduction of Mongolia and me



Hello Everybody?
My name is Uyangaa Uuganbayar. I'm from Mongolia. My capital is Ulaanbaatar. We speak in mongolian. My country located middle of China and Russia. We proud of Chinggis Khaan. One upon time he conquered half of the world. We have a rich culture. I studied Mongolian University of Technology. My major is Environmental engineer. I love my major. Also have lot of hobbies. Iwill share you guys later. I want to show you part of our counrty picture.  

5 comments:

  1. Hey. nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mongolia looks very beautiful. I want to go there one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr.Anthony. I wish you were there

      Delete
    2. Thank you Mr.Anthony. I wish you were there

      Delete
  3. Nice to meet you me beautiful friend...:)

    ReplyDelete