Sunday, February 21, 2016

Changes in our life: My experience in the university

Hi classmates. I know, because you told me, that some of you are planning to attend to a University and you have not been in the university yet. Here you can read my experience. I hope that my experience can help you to understand about how is going to be this big change in your life.
It is well-know that the university is one of the most important changes in our life, because you can meet new friends, learn a lot of learning experiences of your teachers, make strong relationships, represent your university in some sports, study what you like and so on.

However before I had started the university, I thought that this was going to be easy I mean like school: just do homework and it would be enough for tests. However, during this time, I realized that it was not as easy as I expected because I would have to take almost every day test, I would meet with my team to do group work almost all the weekends. This things had taken almost one year to cope it. Finally I could handle it.


2 comments:

  1. I like the picture !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope that you also like my blog.

    ReplyDelete